- This event has passed.
SAFe 4.6 Product Owner/Product Manager (PO/PM) - Memphis, TN January 14 @ 9:00 am - January 15 @ 5:00 pm
The SAFe PO/PM (Product Owner / Product Manager) certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean | Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in a business context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts.
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads.
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects.
- This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Product Owner / Product Manager (SAFe PO/PM).
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to manage enterprise agile SAFe teams by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, with its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow.
You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership.
This SAFe Agile PO/PM certification training course consists of the following modules:
- Applying SAFe in the Lean Enterprise.
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the PO/PM Roles.
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management.
- Continuously Explore Customer Needs.
- Executing the Program Increment.
- Defining the PO/PM Roles and Responsibilities.
- Creating your PO/PM Action Plan.
By the end of this SAFe Agile PO/PM certification training course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles.
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management.
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning.
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value.
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles.
- Create a role action plan.
About the Organizer
Agilest® provides all of the following agile services:
- Roadmap development
- Maturity assessment and advisement
- On-site & remote agile project management
- Enterprise agile transformation
Members of Agilest® hold all of the following certifications:
- ACP Agile Certified Professional – Project Management Institute - PMI
- CSM Certified Scrum Master – Scrum Alliance
- CSP Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Alliance
- CSPO Certified Scrum Product Owner – Scrum Alliance
- CSP Certified Scrum Professional – submitted – Scrum Alliance
- ITIL v3 Certified Information Technology Service Manager - OGC
- PSM Certified Professional Scrum Master – Scrum.org
- PMP Project Management Professional – PMI
- Project+ Information Technology Manager - CompTIA
- SAFe® Agilist (SA) – Scaled Agile
- PO/PM SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager – Scaled Agile
- SP SAFe® Practitioner – Scaled Agile
- SPC SAFe® Program Consultant - Scaled Agile