The SAFe Product Owner/Product Manger (PO/PM) certification is primarily for those who will be holding the role of product managers or product owners. The PO/PM will help product managers and product owners understand their responsibilities as they apply to the work that they are moving through a SAFe framework.
The SAFe PO/PM has a specific focus, but it is not more or less comprehensive than the SA (Leading SAFe) or the SP (SAFe for Teams), as all three certification classes are two days in length and have nearly equal levels of content.
The SAFe Product Owner/Product Manger, POPM certification training, is the class to take if you are or will be a Product Manager or Product Owner that is working in a SAFe scaled agile environment.
Certification & Exam
Exam name – SAFe® (6.0) Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe (6.0) Product Owner/Product Manager course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 35 out of 45 (78% passing score)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Download SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager Sample Exam Questions