The world moves fast
I If you can't stop it,
Move FAST. Stay LEAN. Be AGILE.
Agile Project Management solutions that deliver.
Pragmatic Project Management Solutions
Agilest® tailors the methodology, strategy, and roadmap we deliver for the needs of the organizations that we serve.
In a major transformation, a critical step is to train everyone, but for maximum value,
the training needs to be specific to each participant in the agile organization.
Agilest® Core Training
Agilest® Advanced Training
The Agilest® upper-level training is for teams that are already using agile.
The upper-level training is designed to take teams to the next level of maturity.
Agilest® Specialized Training
Agilest® Specialized training provides advanced training for specific needs.
Examples of specialized training include executive training for company leaders, agile automation, agile program management, agile scaling, and DevOps.
- Tailor implementation to the organizational structure.
- Plan for governance updates needed to make Agile successful.
- Develop a budgeting model that aligns with the corporation's accounting principals.
- Give clarity to the scope of the transformation
- Keeps the transformation aligned to the strategy
- Helps the organization understand what progress has been made
- Evolving the governance model
- Adopting an agile budgeting model
- Modernizing SOW delivery requirements to focus on value
Kaizen Maturity Plan
Integration with Agile
DevOps works with or without agile development, but it is when Agile and DevOps are used together that the magic happens. Many organizations that use Agile development with DevOps integration move from product backlog to tested and into production in a single two-week sprint. This occurs sprint after sprint as an additional releasable product is completed from the Product backlog.
Quality and Speed
If your company is using agile but is still struggling to get the kinds of productivity improvements that are common with well implemented agile, you are missing out on the quality and speed advantages other organizations are achieving every day.
DevOps brings together the needs of development and operations to ensure that systems are sized adequately and that functions such as automated testing and integration are in place in order to make the jump from development to production in a single sprint the norm. Contact us and we will show you how.