Welcome to the Ultimate Guide to Successfully Implementing SAFe® in Government Agencies!
This comprehensive guide will help you understand the benefits and challenges of implementing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) in your government organization. By the end of this guide, you'll be better equipped to determine if SAFe® is the right fit for your agency and have the knowledge to start your journey toward Agile Transformation.
Certification & Exam
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Download Leading SAFe Sample Test Questions