The Leading SAFe certification training is primarily for managers and those who will be in the Scrum Master, RTE (release train engineer), or in a role not defined as a product owner, product manager, or a development team member.
The SAFe Agilist certification is the most general of the SAFe certifications, but it is not more or less comprehensive than the POPM (product owner/product manager) or the SP (SAFe for Teams), as all three certification classes are two days in length and have nearly equal levels of content.
The Leading SAFe SA Certification training is the class to take if you are or will be a Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, manager or anyone else that is working in a SAFe scaled agile environment and are not a product owner or development team member.
Certification & Exam
- Exam name – SAFe (6.0) Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Download Leading SAFe Sample Test Questions