PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)®
The PMP® training is highly beneficial for project management professionals who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification. The core objective of this course is to adequately prepare students for the PMP examination.
Company leadership, program managers, scrum masters, product owners, testing professionals, organizational compliance professionals, and everyone else who is responsible for maximizing the business value of the deliverables from the IT development organization.
This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a PMI Project Management Professional (PMP®).
In this two-day live training course, supplemented by additional on-demand, online training, and supplements, you will be provided the knowledge necessary to understand the broad project management landscape. The total course duration length is 24 hours.
The PMP® certification training consists of 12 modules:
- Introduction to the PMP® – What is the PMP® and who is the organization that supports it.
- Professional Project Management Thinking – An overview of project management and the ideas, methods and frameworks that are the structure that all together we call Project Management.
- Overview of the PMP® – What are all of the parts and how do they interrelate.
- Project initiation – How the project gets started in the professional enterprise.
- Determining what methods to use
- Developing the work breakdown structure
- Determining the critical path
- Structuring the communications plan
- Progress reporting
- Demonstrating the deliverables at milestones
- Using the inspect and adapt process for continuous improvement
- Preparing for the test
By the end of this PMP® certification training course, the attendees will be given the information that they need to be able to:
- Apply professional project management principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
- Implement the project management principles based on lecture, real-world examples, classroom exercises, and insights by project management experts.
- Gain the insights into the skills most useful for unlocking the intrinsic motivation of workers to achieve maximum effectiveness.
There are no prerequisites for attending this course, but we recommend that you have had some level of primary project experience.
The prerequisites for attending the PMP® exam are:
- 2,000 hours of general project experience.
Need private training at a specific location?View our full training calendar or contact us to schedule private training with our Agile bread project management professionals.
PMI®, PMI-ACP® are trade marks of Project Management Institute, Inc
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.